Student Involvement and Leadership is here to serve students, student organizations, and the Rutgers community through organizational advisement and support, involvement activities, leadership development and a wide range of program offerings. Such efforts, implemented in collaboration with students, faculty, staff, and alumni, aid in the growth and development of individuals. They are an integral part of the educational mission of Rutgers University.
The Office of Student Involvement and Leadership has put together a virtual toolkit to assist in planning.
- Student Organization Toolkit
- Creating Events and Tracking Attendance on getINVOLVED
- Standards of Conduct
- Treasurer Toolkit – Spring 2021
- Rutgers Swag Portal – Quick Guide
- Rutgers Swag Portal – Student Org. Diagram
- Student Org Essentials Leadershop Recordings
- Student Org Swag & Fundraising
- Resources and Websites for Virtual Programming Events and Activities
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Involvement and Leadership via email at email@example.com.