Find an Organization
The Office of Student Involvement and Leadership includes over 500 student organizations, ranging from academic to social organizations and much more. Getting the most out of your Rutgers experience means participating in this vital part of our community!
Rutgers provides a wide variety of different organizations in over twelve different categories, including academic, political, and leisure. To view a directory of the organizations, click here. This link will take you to getINVOLVED.rutgers.edu, the social media site for organizations at Rutgers University-New Brunswick. Use the search bar on the left to explore different Rutgers organizations.
Why to get involved:
Active participation in organizations provides opportunities to enhance leadership skills, develop lifelong friendships, discover passions and strengths, and gain practical skills and competencies.
How to get involved:
Visit getINVOLVED.rutgers.edu, our social-media site for campus involvement. Here, you can find all of our currently registered student organizations. Scroll through alphabetically or search by keyword/category. For specific information about meetings and events, contact a group’s primary officer directly through the site.
Make sure to attend the Involvement Fair, where you can meet the student leaders in person and learn more about them.
Creating YOUR getINVOLVED profile:
- Go to getINVOLVED.rutgers.edu
- Log-in by clicking on the icon at the top right corner, using NetID and password
- Click on “Edit Profile” on the left-hand side
- Enter all required information
- Adjust the privacy settings
- Select involvement interests by clicking on the “My Involvement” tab
- Select as many interests as apply. This helps direct specific organizations to the profile
- Continue exploring all the amazing events and opportunities Rutgers has to offer!