getINVOLVED.rutgers.edu Organization Management
getINVOLVED.rutgers.edu is Rutgers University – New Brunswick’s online student involvement system.
It connects students with student organizations and student organizations with their members and advisors in a customizable, online campus community.
As a student organization, the system helps you to:
- Stay Organized: Upload your minutes, documents, images, videos
- Stay Current: Update and Maintain Your Membership Rosters
- Promote Your Group: Invite students to join your group; View those who express interest in joining; Post pictures, documents, and announcements for students to view
- Communicate: Blog with and poll your members; Reach out to potential members
- Promote your events: Create event pages to advertise all details for your groups events and meetings
Please Note: Aside from during the Registration process, changes to your Officers/Executive Board should not be made through the getINVOLVED.rutgers.edu site without first speaking with a Department of Student Involvement Peer Advisor. Contact 848-932-6978 with any questions.
Creating YOUR getINVOLVED profile:
- Go to getINVOLVED.rutgers.edu
- Log-in by clicking on the icon at the top right corner, using NetID and password
- Click on “Edit Profile” on the left-hand side
- Enter all required information
- Adjust the privacy settings
- Select involvement interests by clicking on the “My Involvement” tab
- Select as many interests as apply. This helps direct specific organizations to the profile
- Continue exploring all the amazing events and opportunities Rutgers has to offer!